About Gabon Special Economic Zone (GSEZ)
1) A 1226 HA Multi-sectoral industrial park for economic development
2) GSEZ provides investors with industrial plots (on freehold basis as well as rent) and they can rely on world-class industrial infrastructure provided at Nkok SEZ.
Ultra-modern and Efficient Infrastructure In Africa
It is beside the cosmopolitan capital Libreville and entirely dedicated to business community where your company will grow and thrive. 80 companies, domestic and international, have already settled in Nkok SEZ. The main sectors in which the companies have invested: timber, metallurgy, recycling, civil engineering and construction, pharmaceutical and cosmetics, IT & telecomunications, hydrocarbon, finance, tertiary services and many more.
Incentives for Investors
The Gabonese Government has granted fiscal incentives and a favourable legal framework for units settling in the SEZ:
- 0% Corporate income tax for the first ten years
- 0% Customs duty on import of equipment and machinery for industries
- 1 Single Window Clearance Authority
- No restriction on repatriation of profits out of Gabon
- Regional market of 50 Million consumers (CEMAC).
- Effective logistic facilities.
- Flexible labor code and established legal framework (law 010/2011).
- Reliable and subsidize energy source and water.
- Tax exemption and other fiscal incentives.
- Multi-sectorial with industrial, residential & commercial areas.
Positioning and Access Roads
- At 27km from the capital city of Libreville, the 1,126 ha multi-sectorial Special Economic Zone (SEZ) of NKOK is perfectly located, especially for our customers receiving raw material from inside the country.
- The zone developed 1,093 ha in 2 phases: Phase 1: 591 ha and Phase 2: 502 ha.